If you need somewhere to practice your English and improve your ability to communicate at school, university or in your business life, then I can help you.
You might be just off to school in the UK, studying for University entrance or coming to an English speaking country to do business.
I will give you full time conversation practice and cultural exposure that will improve your confidence and your ability to make yourself understood.
All courses include:
- 25 hours per week (minimum) one to one conversation practice
- introduction to cultural differences; body language, posture, table manners and niceties
- introduction to English heritage and history
- visit to London
Individual courses can include:
- help with business specific requirements (presentations and meetings)
- English for computer users (Microsoft Windows and Office)
- preparation for students coming to UK for the first time
All courses are held in the cathedral city of Canterbury, Kent, UK which is about 1 and half hours from London. You can fly into any London airport where you will be collected.
Accommodation is at one of our Canterbury Serviced Apartments or alternatively in our home. Stay in one of these accommodations:
Executive Apartment Self Catering Apartment
Our home The back garden